Tuesday, 1 September 2009

September STOM Blog Hop



It's that special time again. The September Blog Hop ! Welcome . Hope you are enjoying your virtual blog hop. If you have just come from Haley's Dyer's blogg http://www.inkyscrapper.blogspot.com/ then you are in the right place.


This month's stamp is one of my favourites !

Here is what I did with mine. I put it on a layout of my Dad using the new Twitterpated paper. I used Colonial white pigment ink to stamp the image. I sure love this stamp and it's been a huge hit with a lot of my customers so far.




I'd love you to take a minute and become a regular follower. Please sign up. I try to post at least twice a week !





After you have moved around through my September STOM art work. Please go to Amy McVey's blog here: http://www.clearlystamping.blogspot.com/ for the next stop on your tour.
Thanks for stopping by.

May 2017 SOTM Blog Hop

  May Stamp of the Month Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!    We will be featuring  the May Stamp of the Month ,  which i...