Monday 14 February 2011

Crop For Heart and Valentine's day

CROP FOR HEART PICTURES
I love Valentine's Day and I love hearts ! This month I have been getting ready for my fundraising crop for the Heart and Stroke foundation which occurs on Saturday March 26th.
Each of my croppers has donated $10.00 of their registration fee to the Heart and Stroke foundation. This is the third year of my running this crop and I am so delighted that we are sold out ! We even have a waiting list of 7 people ! Last year Carmen, Alexis and Katie were on my committee and we raised $400.00. I am aiming for $500.00 this year and hope to raffle off a large prize for our croppers. We are getting donations and I have a number of vendors joining us !
The theme is hearts of course !
On the weekend my husband and I attended a Valentine gala with 4 other couples. Oner of our friends got sick and had to cancel out but he was able to bring his daughter instead and kept us entertained !
This is her sitting in the back of our limousine keeping my husband company .
Here she is with her proud Dad !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It