Monday, 14 February 2011

Crop For Heart and Valentine's day

CROP FOR HEART PICTURES
I love Valentine's Day and I love hearts ! This month I have been getting ready for my fundraising crop for the Heart and Stroke foundation which occurs on Saturday March 26th.
Each of my croppers has donated $10.00 of their registration fee to the Heart and Stroke foundation. This is the third year of my running this crop and I am so delighted that we are sold out ! We even have a waiting list of 7 people ! Last year Carmen, Alexis and Katie were on my committee and we raised $400.00. I am aiming for $500.00 this year and hope to raffle off a large prize for our croppers. We are getting donations and I have a number of vendors joining us !
The theme is hearts of course !
On the weekend my husband and I attended a Valentine gala with 4 other couples. Oner of our friends got sick and had to cancel out but he was able to bring his daughter instead and kept us entertained !
This is her sitting in the back of our limousine keeping my husband company .
Here she is with her proud Dad !

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...