Wednesday 2 March 2011

March Comes in like a Lion with Free Acrylix blocks from Close to My Heart !
Throughout March, when you buy $30 in My Acrylix® stamps from Close To My Heart, you will receive
a free My Acrylix® block.
{Your choice of either 3" x 3" (Y1006)
or 2" x 6 1/2" (Y1010).}
Limit one free My Acrylix® block per order per customer. Qualifying stamp purchases include A-, B-, C-, D-, E-size stamp sets, and Stamp of the Month sets purchased at full retail or at a discount. K-size stamp sets, Stamp of the Months earned for free, and Workshops on the Go™ are excluded. Tax and shipping/handling may apply.
Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It