Tuesday 15 April 2014

April Cross Canada Blog Hop Artbooking

Welcome to our April Blog Hop featuring creations made with our latest Cricut Cartridge, "Artbooking".  




To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact me  or your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle at My creations with Michelle.
If you came from our talented " Sheri " of "sherisays-justscrapit." then you are in the right place! 

For my project this month I chose to recreate a layout on page 122 of the Close to My Heart Spring Idea book.
 My Granddaughter turned one this month and we just finished celebrating her birthday. My daughter gave me  a few photos to use and as soon as I saw this layout I found the perfect match.






I used the following products:
White daisy cardtock
Slate twine
Silver sparkle paper
Pink flamingo dots
Purple and Pink Glitter gems
Clear Rhinestones
Slate cardstock
Olive cardstock
Wood Initial(from Michael's)
The overlay/title was cut from page 84 of Artbooking
 I love the way this turned out. Did you know that this month you can get this cartridge free when you sign up  as a consultant for $99.00? Contact your local consultant for more details but hurry as the special only lasts this month of April !

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is the very creative " Lynette " of " C1Make1".
 If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle of Mycreations withMichelle , as she has the complete blog list. 
.

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring Home Decor projects.  So mark May 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It