Sunday, 20 April 2014

Using Artbooking to create a mini photo album



am really enjoying my Artbooking cricut cartridge. I was able to make a mini book of my recent Birthday trip to Los Cabos,Mexico. I used the Close to my Heart My Creations Kraft 3 ring album.
 It was perfect as the 8x8 pages align perfectly with this album. I used Close to My Heart stamps,embellishments  and some of the  4x6 cards  from the Picture My Life Surfs Up scrap booking program. 
It took me a total of three hours to putties together.









I had a blast putting this together. Interested in creating your own mini album? Contact me for your free workshop with the purchase of this Cricut Cartridge. But if you sign up as a Close to My Heart Consultant this month(April 2014) you will receive this Artbooking cartridge or your choice of one of any of the three Close to My Heart cartridges . But hurry.. There are only 11 days left to sign up ! 

For 99.00 ,you will receive the Consultant kit containing over $ 300 in product plus one of three Close to My Heart cartridges worth $99.00. When you do the Math, that's $400 in product for only 99.00. 

This is the best offer I have seen over the last 8 years. close to My Heart has been in Canada for 10.5 years ! 
All you need to do is go to my website http://craftycarol.ctmh.com and sign up. 
You will then become a member of my "Secret Sister's Ink team". I will help walk you through the next steps once I have received confirmation of your successful registration!
Have more questions ? Contact me ctaggio72@rogers.com for more information. 


Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...