Thursday, 8 May 2014

National Scrapbooking Month-May Blog Hop

Welcome to our May Blog hop. If you came from  Carol-Anne Grenier 's blog  you are in the right place !
I have been enjoying working on our fabulous Workshops on The Go.
The one I would like to feature today is IVY LANE. I love the colours.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Workshops on the Go™ Ivy Lane Scrapbooking Kit Contents
Ivy Lane Paper Packet
My Acrylix™ Ivy Lane Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
Cardstock Sheets (2 kraft, 2 White Daisy)
Ivy Lane Assortment
Purple Glitter Gems
Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Bamboo, Blush, Hollyhock, Ivy Lane Green, Ivy Lane Purple

Follow the included step-by-step instructions to create the two-page layout featured in the workshop guide. The layout pattern is a Jeanette Lynton original created exclusively for this workshop.






Instructions for second layout

For my second layout I decided to create my own. I wanted to incorporate all of the patterns in a unique way. I cut  13 strips 1 1/4 x 11 1/4 inches and then took my corner rounder and rounded out the corners. I laid them out and then used my tombow to adhere them to my cardstock.  Now they are ready for my Mother's day pictures. I ama first time Grandmother so this will be an especially wonderful day for me and my mother who is a great Grandmother !
 I still have enough paper to do another one page layout. I thought instead I would do some Mother's day cards. I will post these later. Please leave us some comments if you can !

Some basic tools you may already have, such as inks, stamp blocks, are required to complete these layouts. Contact your local consultant to order this workshop.









 I hope you enjoyed viewing this blog hop. I am the last person on the list. If you would like to start at the beginning just go to Brae Montgomery's blog. Hope to see you next month.

New Product blog Hop

Welcome to our August Blog Hop featuring artwork created from products found in the 2017-2018 Annual Inspirations Catalog. To purchase ...