Sunday 18 May 2014

Free To be Me Paper pack a big hit this month !

This month's National Scrapbook month paper pack from Close to My Heart is really popular. Have had a lot of requests for how this campaign works. Take a look at the following layout I created of my Grandaughter's birthday ! I love how you can interchange the colours to match the pictures. I added some pinwheels using the Artiste cartridge. Such a fun and easy layout.




Get the exclusive Free to Be Me paper collection in May for just $5 and let your creativity take flight!

During National Scrapbooking Month in May, you can get the Free to Be Me paper collection for just $5 with your qualifying purchase of $50. The paper collection features exclusive printed cardstocks, vellums, and B&T Duos™ and, with a retail value of $11.95, is a fantastic deal for products you can’t get anywhere else.
 Plus, with your $50 qualifying purchase, you will also qualify for the May Stamp of the Month for an additional $5 (retail value $17.95)! 
This means May is the perfect month to double up on promotions, getting the paper collection for $5 and the May Stamp of the Month for $5—that is a savings of nearly $20! 

I will send you a free e-workshop guide that gives you step by step colorful instructions to create two double layouts and three gorgeous cards.

Here is the list of  items you may wish to order to complete the workshop projects.
materials needed
C1584 My Acrylix™ Feathers
C1575 My Acrylix™ True to Life
E1029 My Acrylix™ Marquee Uppercase 
CC1027 Free to Be Me Paper Packet
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
Z2103 Bamboo Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs

Z1853 Aqua Dots

Interested i n joining my Scrapbook event on Friday May 30th ?
We will begin at 7:00 pm and we will complete the layouts and cards together.
You will need to order by this  Monday May19th no later than 9:00 pm.
 Go to my  CTMH website,log in and order !
Or contact me with your order information and I will be happy to complete it for you.


So make sure to get your Free to Be Me paper collection in May for just $5 and let your creativity take flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It