Sunday 1 June 2014

Upcoming Events

June 1st Wow!!!!!
I can't believe how the time is flying by.
Were you lucky to have ordered the FREE TO BE ME paperback in May ?
If you did you will be getting a free e-workshop file from me.
I am offering another workshop using this paper pack.
Have a look at the pictures.

We will be making 2 double layouts and three cards.
Date :Friday July 10th-Choice of 1:00 pm or 7:00 pm
Place -TBD
Cost $50.00- includes Free to Be Paper pack plus additional White Daisy card stock, All embellishments(triangle metal studs,chic of aqua or flamingo dots),coloured flyer with step by step cutting directions with pictures)use of two stamp sets, inks.
Can't make the date ?
Make a $50.00 order on my website and I will send the e- workshop to you.
RSVP by July 4th












Other Workshops(mark your calendars)
Friday June 13th- 7:00 pm Calendar Club- July workshop $10 per layout
Monday July 14th- 7:00 pm Card Buffett- Make any of the 10 different cards for $2.50 each.(birthday,wedding,baby,sympathy etc) 10 spots RSVP byMonday July 7th
Thursday July 17th- 7:00 Balloon Workshop( must order by June 29th)Free to those who order from me


I can also do custom workshops to suit your group. Contact me about a date and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It