Wednesday 30 July 2014

New, new, new! I’m so excited about the release of the newest version of Close to My Heart’s catalog
This new book is titled Annual Inspirations, and it’s good for an entire year! As of  Friday August 1st, customers will be able to view it on-line.
Annual inspirations is 192 pages of gorgeous artwork samples, tips and ideas to make the most of Close to My Heart’s products. Shop for stamps, papers, scrapbooking and cardmaking kits,jewellery making,home decor, exclusive CTMH Cricut cartridges and more!
In December and April, you can look forward to a shorter supplement called Seasonal Expressions. 
This 40 page beauty will feature all new seasonally inspired products.
You can view the entire catalog online beginning August 1st. If you’re like me and like to have a book to browse, add post-it notes and make notes in, you can get your own Annual Inspirations.
Order your new Annual Inspirations catalog NOW for just $6.50 (shipping extra).
Live locally to me? Newmarket,Ontario residents may request a catalog without shipping costs. Contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It