Friday 25 July 2014

Scrapbook organization 101

Are you spending more time looking for supplies and then frustrated on how little  crafting you accomplish in a short period of time ? 
I know the feeling. Go shopping ....product comes home in a bag or gets shipped in a box and half the time we don't get it put away. Instead of trying to locate it, we forget we even have it and we go out and buy more !  Well I have a solution and trust me it works!

I  love our Close to my Heart storage containers. Why ? They are clear so you can see what is stored in them. They are stackable and the small,medium and large storage containers fit so nicely together. The locks are easy to open and close. They are easy to transport as each has a nice handle located in the centre of the top of the box.
What is so wonderful is that they are portable and very compact especially when you are taking them to a day crop or overnight  crafting retreat. Mine are always packed and  ready to go at the drop of a hat. They are reasonably priced !

If you find you are spending more time looking for supplies rather than crafting then these are for you!
Mine are labelled and stored in my Ikea expedite .
 However I put them altogether for this picture .


Here is what I own ... ( so far!)


The small containers below contain stamps that I have organized by season.



The small container pictured below houses my pigment inks and acrylic blocks. The foam inserts can be ordered separately.

The other half of this small container holds my acrylic blocks which are housed in the foam insert. I stack the pigment ink layer on top of the acrylic block layer.



I have two medium organizers . One holds my embellishments  and the other I have just started filling with "Picture My Life" kit cards . Lots more to file , just started this one last night.



I also have two large organizers. One is for stamps for card making and the other one is for all of my stamps that coordinate with the three Close to My heart Cricut cartridges. 

I also store my three Cricut Close to My Heart cartridges in this large container . Did I mention that there is a brand newClose to My Heart Cricut cartridge being released in late August which is geared to card makers ?  More details about this in another post.

If you are considering purchasing any of these storage containers, you should consider doing that before July 31st as they are going to increase in price as of August 1st,  

You can go to my website and find all of the various storage containers on the page I have linked and  then shop . Select the organizers  and then have them shipped directly to your home ! Or contact me to set up your free profile on my website . Once I receive this information I will contact you for your order.

Once the storage containers arrive, you will want to get organizing. I suggest you start small and do about about an hour the first day. Don't get overwhelmed. baby steps....

Watch for my newsletter coming the first week of August. I will be hosting a Cataloge launch early August as well as a new Virtual catalogue launch for those people unable to attend. There will be prizes!
Any one who has purchased product from me in the last three months or who places an order of $40.00 or more in the month of July will receive their free edition of the new Annual Inspirations book. It is packed with beautiful artwork and products galore.

Here is a sneak preview


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It