Monday, 18 August 2014

Chalk It Up Calendar for September

I am so loving this Chalk it Up paper. My Calendar group will be doing this page for their September Calendar . These "Sisters" are on the last 4 months of their Calendar and will have it completed by the end of October or early November. They plan to give this as a Christmas gift. One gift almost complete !
I will be starting a new of club in September where we will complete a two page layout or a set of cards. My survey will be going out in a few days to finalize details . If you live locally you are welcome to attend and complete your kit with me or you can simply purchase the kit from me and it will be shipped with a detailed set of instructions and a picture of the layouts. This information is coming soon. Let me know if you think you might be interested.


Now here is the September Calendar
 Materials used:
 Artbooking Workshop
Acrylic Stamps-Happy Birds,(in current catalogue) August Stamp of the Month-What a Hoot, Paper Doll, Varsity Alphabet(retired) September Calendar stamp set(retired)
White Pigment Ink
ShinHan Twin Touch Markers
Paper-Chalk It Up
Cardstock -Lagoon

I am loving the new Owl. Although the August Stamp of the month is featured using a halloween theme,I see using it on Birthday layouts and cards, school themes and so much more!

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...