Sunday 17 August 2014

Picture My Life Cards

I was just part of a  Picture My Life Cross Canada Blog hop a few days ago. We were challenged to use the cards in another way other than putting them in the Picture My Life page protecter sheets. I made a baby card.
After seeing what some of the other consultants came up with I went through my craft room to look for more inspiration. I found a picture frame I had picked up a few years ago and got out my baby cake kit. Here is what I came up with.
 Here is the frame
 Then I selected some cards with inspirational phrases and quotes  that I could put inside. The large openings actually allowed me to fit in the large 4x6 size cards. The smaller squares were a little more challenging. I used the 3x4 sized cards  and made them fit in across the two squares.
 here is what it looked like whenI was prepping everything.

Finally here is how it looked when I put it all together before embellishing it.
Not bad huh? Just another way to use the cards. I am going to give this frame as a baby gift for a baby shower I am going to.
Once I have finished it I will post the results.
Thanks for checking this out. Here is the special campaign I am offering to you as an incentive to get any one of these beautiful kits.
Contact me for purchasing on my website or send me an email to ctaggio72@rogers.com for ordering information or to set up a personalized workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It