Saturday 13 February 2016

February Team Bra-er Valentine's theme

Welcome to Our February Team Blog Hop. Our theme this month is "Valentine's". If you have come from Nicky Scott's blog then you are in the right place
 I decided to create a card for dual purposes, to send to my Daughter's Pre-school Teachers and to send to my Card swap sisters for March using a school theme. This card satisfies both themes and makes good use of my time. It was also fun to do.
 Here we go .



                                                                    Inside of Cup

Made 10 of these Cute Cups


Products used: CTMH  for all
Cardstock,Pomegranate, White Daisy,Kraft, Fundamentals -Enchantment
Inks-Archival Black,Pomegranate
Shin-Han Markers
Scoreboard for lines
Cricut Artistry Cartridge
Acrylic Stamps-Teacher Appreciation,Treats of Friendship
Hope you enjoyed this.  I love to hear feedback and enjoy your comments.
I am the last stop on the blog Hop.
You can start at the beginning of the hop with our Team Director Brae Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It