Tuesday 1 September 2009

September STOM Blog Hop



It's that special time again. The September Blog Hop ! Welcome . Hope you are enjoying your virtual blog hop. If you have just come from Haley's Dyer's blogg http://www.inkyscrapper.blogspot.com/ then you are in the right place.


This month's stamp is one of my favourites !

Here is what I did with mine. I put it on a layout of my Dad using the new Twitterpated paper. I used Colonial white pigment ink to stamp the image. I sure love this stamp and it's been a huge hit with a lot of my customers so far.




I'd love you to take a minute and become a regular follower. Please sign up. I try to post at least twice a week !





After you have moved around through my September STOM art work. Please go to Amy McVey's blog here: http://www.clearlystamping.blogspot.com/ for the next stop on your tour.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It